Who are we?
Our website address is: http://www.theroyalpier.com
What data do we collect?
The Royal Pier collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Browsing data when you visit our website, including the pages you visit and how long you spend on them.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Royal Pier with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or inquire through our online system or by telephone with us.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies and Google Analytics. If you wish to find our more how Google and its partners use your data, click here.
- Give us your contact details at the restaurant to opt into marketing updates.
How will we use your data?
The Royal Pier collects your data so that we can:
- Stay in contact with you and manage your account in order to arrange your event.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Keep in touch with you to gain feedback to enable us to improve our business and services.
How do we store your data?
The Royal Pier securely stores your data on a password-protected computer, with access only by the necessary individuals.
The Royal Pier will keep your name and contact details indefinitely unless otherwise instructed.
The Royal Pier would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Kuti’s Brasserie
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Royal Pier from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Kuti’s Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
The Royal Pier would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Royal Pier for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Royal Pier correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Royal Pier to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Royal Pier erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Royal Pier restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Royal Pier processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Royal Pier transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 02380 221585
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
The Royal Pier works in partnership with Google Analytics in order to track the use of our website. If you wish to know further information about how Google collects and processes data, please click here.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 02380 221 585
Or write to us at: The Royal Pier, Town Quay, Southampton, SO14 2AQ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Royal Pier has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113